Save the date!
Autodelen, one of the STARS partners organises the ‘Shared Mobility Rocks’ in Aaslt (Belgium), on the 21st of March.
This international event will immerse the audience in a full program of keynotes, panel discussions and jam sessions, glued together seamlessly with solid rock songs. March 21 is 100% shared mobility. Because shared mobility becomes the sound of the coming years, and of the future, and is ready to pound the doors of our mobility.
More than 25 (inter)national speakers will give you good vibes and new insights on current topics about shared mobility: about urban design, smart cities, accessibility, impact, social inclusion, MaaS, rural areas, self-driving car and technology, block chain …
The ‘Shared Mobility Rocks’ will also bring together five European projects on shared mobility. Several experts share their knowledge that day. Get yourself to the front row!
- G-Patra – green mobility in rural areas
- STARS – impact of car sharing
- INCLUSION – accessibilty for vulnerable users’ communities
- SocialCar – EU Horizon 2020: open source multimodal routeplanning: carpool + public transport
- and SHARE-North – living labs, awareness and sharing knowledge in North Sea Region
Walter Dresscher – Isabelle Van Doorne – Tom Vöge – Caroline Cerfontaine – Rebecca Karbaumer – and much more… Check line-up, program and all updates on shared-mobility.rocks.
But first things first: register NOW!
Shared Mobility Rocks, keep on rocking in a shared world!
Comments are closed.