- This event has passed.
Fleet Europe Summit in Barcelona
27 November 2018 - 28 November 2018
The 2018 edition of the Fleet Europe Summit will take place in Barcelona (Spain) on November 27 and 28. This edition will offer several opportunities to bring added value to the fleet & mobility management professions.
- LEARN: This year again, the Remarketing Forum and the IFMI sessions will be organised on November 27 and the Fleet Europe Forum on November 28. Those will provide all delegates high-level and engaging information, market insights and analysis that lead to value creation in corporate fleet management.
- NETWORK: On November 28 , the ever-popular Fleet Europe Village will offer delegates a relaxed and informal setting where they can meet and interact with suppliers and fellow fleet professionals. The heart of the Village will also accommodate a dedicated start-up Café and a corporate side presentations area.
- BE INSPIRED: In the evening on November 28, the Fleet Europe Awards will recognise the finest corporate fleet management practices with an international scope. You can already apply now to be a candidate in the Fleet Europe Awards to benchmark your fleet management and get recognition from international fleet experts!
Novelties and highlights of the 2018 program
- On November 27, fleet decision makers will have the opportunity to test-drive vehicles, with a concept centered around electric cars. Those cars will also be showcased on November 28
- The networking village will open on November 27 with a grand opening from 18:00 to 20:00. This exclusive opening will gather the participants of the test-drive, the IFMI, the sponsor invites, the speakers, the candidates and the jury of the awards along with the media partners of the event. Another opportunity for participants to network in a more relaxed and informal way.
- On November 28, the emphasis will be put on content in the morning with sessions both in the auditorium and in the village. With the afternoon dedicated to networking and pitches from start-ups and Industry awards nominees.
- The event will be closed with the annual industry afterparty, hosted by Sixt.