- This event has passed.
June 24 - June 25
Taking place in Amsterdam, from 24-25 June 2020, Impact>Mobility, by Reuters Events will bring together CEOs, mayors, transportation and city leaders, innovators and disruptors, to find a win-win between the sustainability aims of the public sector and the commercially driven private sector. Build partnerships and move towards a scalable model for mobility as a service.
Mobility as a Service is set to revolutionise the sustainability efficiency and convenience of transportation systems. However, to make this a reality it is imperative that public and private stakeholders come together. 2020 is the year where Europe’s biggest cities are piloting major projects, regulating mobility and selecting long-term MaaS technology and operating partners.
An Agenda Designed to Transform Urban Mobility:
- Accelerate the Mobility Data Marketplace: Expand the ecosystem (e.g. retailers, tourism, cities,) through strategic partnerships to increase monetization of mobility data whilst delivering actionable insights that enable seamless urban transportation
- Deliver Seamless Mobility as a Service: Integrate platforms (e.g. micromobility, public transit) and develop new partnerships to deliver a truly multimodal mobility solution serving the needs of the connected consumer
- Smart Public Transportation for Smart Cities: Leverage connectivity and open APIs to deliver real time service updates and seamless payments resulting in a superior mobility proposition that pushes drivers out of their own cars
- Supercharging E-Mobility: Propagate charging infrastructure, utilise smart grid tech and integrate EVs into shared fleets to drive adoption and enable cities to reach ambitious sustainability targets
- Final Destination – The Last Mile: Harness the power of mobility data (e.g. mapping, congestion etc) to optimise routes, reduce cost of service and deliver sustainable express solutions whilst meeting the needs of the ‘prime’ consumer